2404 IH 35 S.,
Austin TX 78704
Auto liability coverage (or Financial Responsibility) is a legal requirement for vehicle owners in Texas including motorcycles. Motorcycle Insurance protects you from many of the risks of owning and operating your motorbike.
Why we're different from the other online insurance sites:
- Quotes Quick - We do our best to expedite your quote.
- Service After the Sale - Local friendly service for over 30 years.
- Knowledgeable Help - We help you understand your insurance choices.
- Broad Range - We offer a wide range of business insurance programs.
- Walk-in Service Available - Visit us at our South Austin office - Map, Directions and Contact Information
Ready to Start a Motorcycle Insurance Quote?
Special risk of Owning and Operating a Motorcycle
- Hit 'n Run accidents - Because accidents involving motorcycles typically don't disable the auto that hit the bike, motorcycle riders are more at risk of the other driver fleeing the accident scene.
- Theft - Motorcycles because of their smaller size and weight combined with high value are more likely to be stolen than autos.
- Custom Equipment - Many motorcycles have had extensive modification that substantially increases their value.
- Rider Injuries - A motorcycle rider has less protection from injury in an accident than a passenger in an auto.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
Motorcycle insurance coverage options are essentially similar to auto insurance coverages but they are typically priced very differently.
Liability - Provides protection up to your limits for auto accidents that are your fault and that cause injuries or damage to others. Motorcycle owners, like owners of any licensed motor vehicle, are required to have at least the state minimum liability insurance or other evidence of financial responsibility.
Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - Provides protection up to your limits for injuries or damage caused to you in an accident caused by another driver without auto insurance or with inadequate auto insurance, or, who drives away (hit-and-run). This coverage is optional but very important protection for motorcycle owners.
Medical / Personal Injury Protection - Provides funds for medical bills for you and your passengers if injured in an accident while riding your motorcycle up to your limit. Personal Injury Protection includes both medical bills and lost wages.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) - Protects the value of the motorcycle from damage caused by events other than collision. Examples: stolen vehicle, storm damage, wildlife collision and vandalism.
Collision - Protects the value of your motorcycle from damage caused in an auto accident.
Custom Equipment - Increases the value you of your motorcycle that is protected to include added equipment or special modifications.
Towing & Roadservice - A convenience coverage. It helps with towing after a mechanical breakdown or other roadside service that may be needed (flat tire, out of gas, etc.).