2404 IH 35 S.,
Austin TX 78704
High Deductible Health Insurance
for use with a Health Savings Account
Lower insurance cost but still important protection from the risk of a major injury or illness. These plans are available for either an individual or a family. Many High-Deductible plans are also Health Savings Account compliant letting you take advantage of tax savings. Why pay a high price for health insurance benefits you seldom use?
Our local health insurance specialist can find the best health insurance plan for you!
Why we're different from the other online health insurance site
- Selection Help - What health contract is the best fit? It's a complex choice - professional help makes a difference!
- High-Deductible Health Plans - We believe that these plans can be a good value for many clients.
- Pre-Screening Health issues - Our experience helps us understand how health insurers will evaluate your health insurance application. This is particularily helpful for folks with pre-existing health conditions. Use this link: Health Insurance Inquiry
- Monitoring the application process - We know you want a quick result. By monitoring the application process, we can see any roadblocks quickly and alert you what is needed to avoid delays.
- Local friendly service for over 30 years.
- Visit us at our South Austin office - Map,Directions & Contact Information
Need help before you apply?
We welcome discussing the health insurance you need before you start an application. This will enable us to provide quotes tuned to what you want. Please use the health insurance inquiry link below or give us a call.
Health Insurance Inquiry
Ready to get a quote or start an application?
Link to health insurance quotes and then apply on-line from the insurance companies below:
Top High Deductible / HSA compliant Choices
Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Edge Plan VII - A "Pure" High-Deductible plan that is Health Savings Account compliant with a $3500 individual or $7000 family deductible. They also offer Blue Edge Plan VIII which has deductibles of $5000 for individuals or $10,000 for families. Get the benefit of the large Blue Cross Blue Shield network for lower group prices in-network. This plan is often the best value (benefits vs. costs).
Humana Enhanced HSA 100% Plan - Also a "Pure" High-Deductible plan. Access the Humana network nationwide for in-network price savings. Be sure to select the "Enhanced HSA" plan that includes Rx Drugs. A wide range of deductible choices is available.
Traditional Major Medical vs. High-Deductible Health Plan with H.S.A.
The diagram illustrates the core difference between the traditional doctor-copay major medical health insurance plan and a "Pure" high-deductible major medical plan with a companion Health Savings Account (H.S.A.). Both plans provide a substantial financial backstop for the risk of a major illness or injury. The difference is with the "low-end" benefits and the monthly price. Any health insurance plan is a trade-off between the premium costs and the benefits package. The "Pure" high-deductible plan trades the "low-end" benefits (i.e., doctor-copys or Rx drug co-pays for example) for a much lower premium cost. An additional benefit of the Health Savings Account compliant plans is the option of using the tax-advantage H.S.A. to save for a broad range of health costs.
Health Insurance Resources
IRS Announces 2013 Adjustments for H.S.A.03-Aug-2012
The amount you can set aside in your Health Savings Account and other related quantities is adju..