What kind of insurance do you need?

Insurance for Contractors

Our local business insurance specialist can help find the policy you need for your jobsite insurance requirements – Get a free quote now! We welcome providing insurance for all trades including: General Contractors, Remodeling Contractors, Carpenters, Electricians, Painters, Plumbers, Handyman and more.


Masons bricking a new house wall

Public or General Liability is nearly a universal jobsite requirement.  A General Contractor or property owner will often require that they be listed as an “Additional Insured”.  Some jobsites or General Contractors can require Auto Liability and Worker’s Compensation insurance coverage for you to work. Larger commercial jobs often require liability limits beyond $1 million that can be obtained with an Umbrella or Excess Liability policy.

As a contractor, you depend on your tools to get the job done. What do you do if they are stolen? We can help with equipment coverage.

Do you have trailers, custom equipment on your business vehicle or multiple drivers? Insurance on your work truck can provide the added protection needed.

Protect your investment in a large remodeling project or new structure with a Builder’s Risk policy.