2404 IH 35 S.,
Austin TX 78704
Get a Blue Cross Health Insurance Quote
Our local health insurance specialist can find the best Blue Cross plan for you!
Why we're different from the other online health insurance sites:
Selection Help - What health contract is the best fit? It's a complex choice - professional help makes a difference! Link: Health Insurance Inquiry
- Monitoring the application process - We know you want a quick result. By monitoring the application process, we can see any roadblocks quickly and alert you what is needed to avoid delays.
- Local friendly service for over 30 years.
- Visit us at our South Austin office - Map, Directions and Contact Information
Why Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas?
- Largest Healthcare Provider Network in Texas - Blue Cross offers you the widest access to doctors, hospitals and other medical services.
- Wide Choice of Plans - Blue Cross offers a plan to fit you.
- Best Value - Competitive price and benefits makes Blue Cross your best value.
Sample of Health Plans offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
Will be adding the revised plans available January 1, 2014 shortly.
Blue Cross Provider Network Choices:
HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) - Blue Advantage. This is a Seton Hospital based provider network in the Austin area. A referral from your primary care physican is required before treatment or specialist visits. No out-of network benefits except in a medical emergency.
PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) - Blue Choice. This is the broader provider network with no referral required for an "in-network" provider.
High Deductible PlansHealth Savings Account compatible plans.
With Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas:
- Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 - $5000 individual deductible / $12700 family deductible (H.S.A. compliant plan)
- Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 - $6000 individual deductible / $12700 family deductible (H.S.A. compliant plan)
Both of these plans are available via the Marketplace (possible subsidy) and also "Off-Marketplace" (no subsidy). They both use the broader provider network and included out-of-network benefits (but at a price disadvantage). Unlike an HMO provider network, these plans use the broader "Blue Choice PPO network that lets you have the freedom to select any "in-network" provider without a referral. These plans are compliant with the rules to have an Health Savings Account.